• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Happens When You Put A Macros Lens On An I-Phone 4...

What Happens When You Put A Macros Lens On An I-Phone 4...

When I saw the title, I was guessing that crApple disabled the phone or something.

Having got my rant out of the way.....

....the results are pretty impressive!

I am using iPhone 4, and it makes really good photos but could you explain me please, how do you put macros lens.

Sorry if I am asking silly question.

Regards

i just set up a small simple rig, and placed the iphone as near to the lens at i could get it and snapped away!!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Looks great! I just put my Galaxy up to my 30X loupe and wow!

Yes I did that with my galaxy s 2 and a x10 loupe after reading this. It will be a very useful way to take photos of watch parts and will let me go right in since its quite a high res camera.

I'm embarrassed to say that having read the early part of this thread and let the idea sink in for a few days, I did the test and came back here thinking I had read about it on another forum and stupidly started a new thread here on it. Too late to remove it now, unfortunately.

Good effort but I think I will stick with my camera, but there again I would say that as I dont own a mobile phone. :yes:

Mate....I am totally with you! I have to have a mobile for work (it's provided) It goes off at 5.00pm when I finish work and doesn't go on again 'till 7.30am next morning. If it rings, and there's no tagged name, I don't answer. I wish we could go back to the time when we only had landlines............and they were a pain! (Though I have to admit, I do carry it with me at the weekends, off, of course, just in case I break down! :lol: ) I look at it this way....a mobile is for my convenience....not for everyone else's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...