• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Are There Any Cheap Watch Manufactures Which Make To Order (Customised

Hello, what I am looking a company, which makes classic traditional looking watches, but are customised made for around $75 £50 not Chinese in origin European preferably.

Therefore, I ask the manufacture to for my specific requirements they could make watches for me, as I want to plan for birthdays gifts with personalised watches.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours

Farhan

Hello, what I am looking a company, which makes classic traditional looking watches, but are customised made for around $75 £50 not Chinese in origin European preferably.

Therefore, I ask the manufacture to for my specific requirements they could make watches for me, as I want to plan for birthdays gifts with personalised watches.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours

Farhan

Have you approached our host?

Closest I have heard to that is a Swedish company called Fewsome (google it as not allowed to post link here). You can completely customise your own watch including custom text/graphics. Not ordered one myself but the site is fun to play with! I believe the movements are Citizen based. I have heard mixed reviews of the final result but also heard you can "stack" discount codes from their Facebook page and get a hefty reduction.

I really hope you are successful in this but,with a maximum budget of just £75 you probably won't find anyone apart from our host who will custom make a watch for you!

Farhan - W E L C O M E

But, are you kidding??!! Roy may even be offended.

I don't quite understand your points. Right on the main page of Roy's site there are two watches - one £49 and one £25 - which could be a customisation starting point.

In the RLT range alone there are a number of watches for £49-£59.

Hi there, I think you'll possibly struggle depending on what level of customisation you require.

As said above, RLT watches would be a good start.

Failing that, google either Fewsome Watches or 121 Time. Both these companies offer a customisation service.

Good luck with your search :)