• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

R L T - 17

ESL

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey i didnt realise new owners had to check in. Didnt realise that they were this old as well

It was my wedding watch .....4 long hard years ago :cry2: :D

Great minds really do think alike then as ill finally get to wear mine 4 week from today :eek:

At least ill have been in Cyprus a week to get used to the idea

I`ve always felt that the 17 to be a superb watch sold at a truely bargain price, if it had a `famous` brand name on the dial I bet it would have sold for triple the money on the high street :rltb:

I suppose this is not famous enough :D :

RLT17Zeno1.jpg

Cheers :)

I`ve always felt that the 17 to be a superb watch sold at a truely bargain price, if it had a `famous` brand name on the dial I bet it would have sold for triple the money on the high street :rltb:

I suppose this is not famous enough :D :

RLT17Zeno1.jpg

Cheers :)

Not to the average person on the street :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing as this thread now seems to be live again I thought I should check in. Recently received my first, but certainly not last, RLT. The 17 is a beautiful watch and believe it or not the biggest in my meager collection (mainly British pin-pallets). Love the old style dial and hands, it is very like a smaller, knotted lug Waltham that I have been trying to get cleaned up for a while.

Anyway, some (poor) pictures of #7 - now happily getting plenty of wrist time in the colonies.

rlt17sidesmall.jpg

rlt17frontsmall.jpg

rlt17backsmall.jpg

and the obligatory wrist shot - could not avoid reflections outside.

rlt17wristsmall.jpg

Cheers,

BB

Looks great on that Fleiger :)

Yes, thanks. I can't take credit though - that's how it came and I could not think of anything that would suit it better. The chunky Jurgen's is over 3mm thick and complements the somewhat bulky case well.

Got the watch mainly for the dial but I must say that the crown really suits it. Not so huge as to get in the way but it has a real presence and looks like something to be used rather than just for show - easy to wind too even with my fat fingers.

Cheers,

BB