• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
grey

Help - Can't Find Post Editor To Post In Rich Text

Hi All,

Having a problem with posting in rich text and can't find the appropriate (or any) toolbars in My Settings.

Any help gratefully accepted

Best regards

Graham

can't find the appropriate (or any) toolbars in My Settings.

I'm not sure what you're asking but a post toolbar can be collapsed by a tinny arrow button on the right side above the post box. Check if you have pressed by mistake...

can't find the appropriate (or any) toolbars in My Settings.

I'm not sure what you're asking but a post toolbar can be collapsed by a tinny arrow button on the right side above the post box. Check if you have pressed by mistake...

Thanks for that, I can un/collapse the toolbar, but the toolbar won't light up, it's just 'background' faded blue and the icon buttons can't be activated.

fFor instance if I switch to 'Use Full Editor' the toolbar momentarily lights up and then dies.

G

Edited by grey

Relief at last :) I've just 'toggled my editing mode' (on a Friday as well :eek: ) and the icons have lit up again. Shall now edit my 'thank you' to RLT in my sales post.

G

I was on the edge of my seat in total confusion over this one.

And who's Rich Text?

Sounds like some Libor scheming banker... :big_boss: