• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Thomasr

My Latest - Well Pleased

Another Bargain. From the same shop! Another Jaeger leCoultre pocketwatch!! This time in perfect working order and in fantastic condition. I have changed the Dial and back as the old back was unsigned and the dial had Cracks. All in the watch has cost me £40 but have got the donor watch on ebay and am hoping to recoup some of the cash.

Here are the magic Pics

P1020529.jpg

P1020530.jpg

P1020532.jpg

I have a very similar JLC, must check the case number against yours, but it wasn't at the bargin basement price of this one, very well done.

here are some pics of the remains of the Donor watch. Is on ebay at the moment im hoping it will clear the cost of this one. I've used the signed back from this one and the dial. so far there a 9 watchers but no bids with several days left. Would be nice if this made the other on free!!!

P1020462.jpg

P1020459.jpg

P1020461.jpg