UK Watch Forum banner

Shades Of Grey/blue >>>>>>

839 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  WingTsun 
#1 ·
Finally got a chance to do a couple of quick pics of my new Damasko DC66. I’ve owned a couple of these, as well as it’s white dialled DC67 sister. The AR coated crystal has always fascinated me because as the light catches it from different angles it presents you with a totally different watch each time..

http://thirtyfivemill.com/2012/10/10/shades-of-greyblue-2012-damasko-dc66/

DC66-1.png

DC66-2.png

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys. If you're after a tough watch with an auto movement this is IT. The iced cases on these are virtually impossible to scratch. As far as versatility is concerned, you've got a 100m diver, pilot and chrono all rolled into a really good looking package and out of over a 100 $2k+ watches this one has the best bezel and bezel action I ever tried bar none!

#6 ·
I love the look of that. The position of the day/date below the equator is very nice indeed. Also love the overhanging 'castle' effect bezel. Nice layout of the chronograph registers and sub-second hand. Classy shade of blue.

Me being me with a love of bracelet clad watches would immediately stick yet another bracelet on it, but the fabric strap works well too.

#7 ·
Me being me with a love of bracelet clad watches would immediately stick yet another bracelet on it, but the fabric strap works well too.
Well, that's the only down side.. Damasko have not produced a single bracelet for any of their watches, despite a near public outcry about it. The only work-around is to fit a Sinn U bracelet which is close but not quite factory fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.