• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I alluded to him in another post, so thought I should give him his own place in the limelight. We got him over the summer, and I now wonder why it took us so long to get a dog. The cats like him too!!

He is now 5 months old and about 4 times bigger than these pictures show...

saba.jpg

P1010958.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

Time to put the shoes away mate! Look at those hungry eyes... :)

The 710 and I got a dog ourselves a couple weeks back. However we went the adult dog route and ended up with a lovely ex racing greyhound. I don't want to hijack the thread but I'll put up something.

Hijack away...

Tell me about shoes! and socks, and chair legs, and the cats dinner whenever he spots a chink in the armour. We gave him some assorted old shoes a couple of weeks ago, and it does seem to have worked in that he leaves ours alone now, but whenever he spots a sock (whether or not a foot is in it) he tries to wrestle it into submission.

• 2 weeks later...

Was just looking at Saba and thinking of the picture at the top of this thread, he is certainly growing fast - and I think it's fair to say he feels comfortable with us...

310DBA86-734B-425A-B1D6-37CBB3CFC29E-9598-0000048EC95820A7.jpg

He also loves his housemates, the two cats - he even shares their food...

FC7240F1-CE91-46B3-9D51-608B387EC2CE-9598-0000048EE145A643.jpg