• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Sawtooth Show & Tell

dowsing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's my wife now Dave!

I think it's great and one I always enjoy wearing, the only thing I wasn't too keen on was the bracelet which is why I changed over to the watchadoo lumpy. It wears very well despite the big size as the lug to lug length isn't massive. Timekeeping has been as good as more expensive quartz that I have. Overall it's a great watch and yet another model I wonder why Seiko stopped making.

Did you get that as new orange one that was listed on eBay recently?

Hello there, just bought an orange faced one waiting for it to be delivered.

Now you've had it a while any new thoughts?

Papa

You can have her. Hehe!

Yeah it's from fleabay, made an offer which was accepted without a counter so obviously could have saved a few quid more but it's a keeper. I do tend to keep them so hopefully as they are more rare than the popular Monster it may be a nice little heirloom for the family.

Thanks adz, a few years back I saw plenty of these for sale though now they rarely seem to come up for sale. It took a long wait for a blue. I've seen a few a black or orange ones recently but none of these or the carbon fibre.

Yeah not that keen on the orange dial (had a quick scan on fleabay in case, the blue looks a bit special) enjoy!