• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Has It Really Been 10 Years Of The Watch Forum?

The 710 said "so how many members are there then?" "25,653" says I.

"And who has the most posts?" she asked. "JoT and Mach 0.0013137 with about 25,000 each!".

"What does that mean?" says she. "About 1 mile an hour I suspect" says I.

"And who has the funniest avatar?" she asked. "Definitely pugster in my opinion" says I.

"And how long has it been going?" Says she. "No idea - let me have a look" says I.

TURNS OUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE FORUM STARTED ON FEBRUARY 23rd 2003 - a fortnight today ! !

I think it is a good time to congratulate Roy and all the Mods for their untiring efforts to deliver an easy-to-use non-cliquey informative interesting fun Forum which I personally have thoroughly enjoyed for a mere 27 months.

Party Party Party!

Cheers all round

Brendan

Mach will be able to manage four watches then if they're "virtual" - - (WEIRD) :yes:

So I'll have been here for 7 years soon? What is it they say? I don't remember any mirror being broken :nono:

:oldman:

Edited by mel

I'm currently trying to think of what watch I was wearing when I joined & how many i've bought & sold since then :think:

Probably best not to think of how much money i've spent :scare2:

Well done Roy, all the best for another 10.

Dave

Edited by ETCHY

I'm currently trying to think of what watch I was wearing when I joined & how many i've bought & sold since then :think:

Probably best not to think of how much money i've spent :scare2:

Well done Roy, all the best for another 10.

Dave

Definitely best not to think of it - I reckon I've sold about 10 and bought about 40! Ceryainly my little collection of 19 has grown to over 50!