• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
klwb

Did I Just Buy A Fake Rolex?

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=1109853&image=647330561&images=647330561,647330599,647330649,647330687&formats=0,0,0,0&format=0

It cost me £900 and I cant stop thinking if it looks to good to be true it normally is, Its due to be delivered tomorrow and i have 14 days to return it so any help/advise will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

kris

Looks legit but has had a bad relume/dial refurb at some point. I certainly wouldn't pay £900 for it!

Seems a perfect answer. The insides look better than the dial

Looks legit but has had a bad relume/dial refurb at some point. I certainly wouldn't pay £900 for it!

Seems a perfect answer. The insides look better than the dial

Would it be worth getting a new dial etc or shipping it back and starting again?

Depends if you could find the right dial and at what cost. Personally I would start again unless you can find a dial now at a reasonable price. I just couldn't live with the dial like that and it makes me wonder what else could be wrong with the watch if such little care has been taken with the main part you see!

You certainly paid too much IMHO of course, most of the value with vintage watches is in the dial...................

Cheers Martin