• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Griff

Next Rlt

It's funny you should mention the next RLT Griff as I am working on a project at this very minute. wink.gif Not two tone though, sorry. Maybe next time.

It's funny you should mention the next RLT Griff as I am working on a project at this very minute.  wink.gif 

Oh my gawd.... here we go again...

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Come on Roy, you gotta give us some hints laugh.gif

Carbon fibre dial.

I was lucky enough to receive this morning some real carbon fibre sheets. I have just made a dial and will be printing it within the hour.

It's just as an idea at the moment but we will see what it looks like later. wink.gif

Carbon fibre dial.

I was lucky enough to receive this morning some real carbon fibre sheets. I have just made a dial and will be printing it within the hour.

It's just as an idea at the moment but we will see what it looks like later.  wink.gif

Can it have the Top 50 watch site logo on the dial please Roy? ph34r.gif

The RLT75 MG Rover commemoration watch with racing carbon fibre dial sad.gif

Carbon fibre dial.

Maybe I'm missing something...do the sheets have a visible texture then ... otherwise why carbon fibre? huh.gif

I have some angle iron in garage...to give your dials that rusty look. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Maybe I'm missing something...do the sheets have a visible texture then ... otherwise why carbon fibre?  huh.gif

Carbon fibre sheets :

post-1-1113579122.jpg

Are you sure you are not copying a watch that will be coming out in a years time?

whistling.gif

Are you sure you are not copying a watch that will be coming out in a years time?

whistling.gif

Stirrer...

laugh.gif