• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Watch_Me

German Fellow Says Hi

Hi alltogether!

I would like to say hi to all of you guys.....Iam a watch enthusiast since 5 years....having tried different watch styles already :-)

Currently Iam on the outlook for explorer style watches......lets see...how long this goes :-)

Cheers! Anyone has a O&W Kartago to spare?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum it`s a great place to be :thumbup:

Take your time to settle in, get to know & contribute to the place, sooner then you think you`ll be able to post a request for a Kartago in the Wanted section. A word of advice though - resist the temptation to speed-post to get to the 50 you need before you gain access to the Sales/Wanted Section as this is frowned upon on this forum :wink2:

• Like 1

Hi! Welcome from a German fellow, too :-)  Have a great time here....Iam currently wearing my Orient Star "Explorient" which I bought new from Japan some years ago. Explorer is a Great watch style

welcome German Fellow;   hobbies come and go.  vintage and new styles.  the good thing about watches is :  they require less storage space than "sport cars".    vin

• Like 1