• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I've just bought my first Vostok and I'm very excited for its arrival. I was fortunate enough to be able to bag one with the Ministry case which means a much more useable 22mm lug width and I have several natos waiting for it. See what you think:

vumyne4a.jpg

David

Nice buy! For a holiday by any chance?

As for NATOs.... well, I'm sure Mr Putin will soon be making an appearance :scared:

NATOs on an Amphibia... pffff... that poor thing... :stinker:

Well done on your first Vostok, everybody should own one of this at some point!

Smart move, David.

This case shape is very good to wear and under appreciated I think. My favourite.

Oh, and it certainly suits a 'military inspired nylon one-piece strap'...

nice buy, i use my scubs dude on a h4hs nato strap everyday for work and its bombproof so far :thumbup: :thumbup:

nice buy, i use my scubs dude on a h4hs nato strap everyday for work and its bombproof so far :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ah, I was thinking about a h4h nato - where did you get yours? I've seen a nice one at Monkeyswag.

David

Ah, I was thinking about a h4h nato - where did you get yours? I've seen a nice one at Monkeyswag.

David

ive got a few from milstrap on fleabay but the h4hs site has them as well

good for you mate, but that cant be all you want for the milestone birthday, get some nice nato straps for it as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

good for you mate, but that cant be all you want for the milestone birthday, get some nice nato straps for it as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sadly, I may need to buy some myself. She took me to World Superbike last weekend.... What a girl!