• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

New Rlt-76 Day/night 24 Hour Watch

Interesting! A nod towards INDIGLO look about it in the lume shot - - I assume it's not INDIGLO but is lumed?

:weed:

i'd be hoping for a (prototype ?) 24 on top dial and possibly a red tipped second hand. hopefully about 38-40 mm with 20mm lug width (but 18 is ok too) on a perlon nato. nothing on the website yet and couldn't pm roy so....... its a slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow reveal... which I hate :taz: :lol:

I may be wrong but my guess is that it's a 42mm case with 20mm lugs. If it is, a fair price for such a watch with (also guess) Ronda 515 should be a lot more than the guessed 60 quid... Many guesses, so the lady would know better...

crystalball.jpg

I may be wrong but my guess is that it's a 42mm case with 20mm lugs. If it is, a fair price for such a watch with (also guess) Ronda 515 should be a lot more than the guessed 60 quid... Many guesses, so the lady would know better...

crystalball.jpg

Well on further investigation I would say 35mm as the case looks just like a RLT-67, it could I suppose be a bigger version of it.

Please Mr Taylor put us out of our misery.

well spotted that man. Oh Mr RLT if available i'd like the black and yellow 24 on top dial with hour/min No.8 hands and sweep seconds No4 please :thumbup:

Well spotted Mr Dodger, so I may not be far out with my guess as to the size.

As to the cost who knows, well we know who knows don't we.

The price I would say could be around £59 to £79, the lug size I would hope to be 20 mm.

Though I could live with 18 mm.

All we need now are the answers. :yes:

Sorry guys been so so busy, the watch is 35mm (38mm inc crown) Sand blasted all steel case. Swiss Ronda Quartz True 24 Hour movement. There will be one also with the 24 at the top as soon as I get round to designing it. Price will be £79

Nice... Think this will be my first RLT!

Sorry for being a bit thick but when you say night can be at top do you mean the 24 (or 0) at 12 but still black on top and light underneath?... Cheers Roy!

Nice... Think this will be my first RLT!

Sorry for being a bit thick but when you say night can be at top do you mean the 24 (or 0) at 12 but still black on top and light underneath?... Cheers Roy!

Anyway you want :)

• Like 1

:toot:

payment sent ! 

0 on top ( i assume the lumed part of the dial follows the night time hours) , and perhaps a nato or darkish nylon of some sort instead of leather :yes:

:biggrin:

:toot:

payment sent ! 

0 on top ( i assume the lumed part of the dial follows the night time hours) , and perhaps a nato or darkish nylon of some sort instead of leather :yes:

:biggrin:

No problem Sir :) 

Hi Roy. Is it possible to make this as a one-hander? Just wondering what that would look like...

Yes it is and I'll see if I can mock something up.