• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

New Rlt-76 Day/night 24 Hour Watch

Hi Roy. Is it possible to make this as a one-hander? Just wondering what that would look like...

Yes it is and I'll see if I can mock something up.

Oooh!

*Rubs hands in anticipation*

Any chance of a slightly bigger case maybe 38 0r 39mm?

Maybe later on if I can find some larger cases at the right price.

• Like 1

Nice buy Rotundus - looks good on your wrist. And I have to say I much prefer the layout option you have chosen.

Unfortunately I am going to be saddled with a £400 car bill today so I won't be in the market for one anytime soon.......

David

2015-07-21%2011.07.56.jpg

:thumbsup:

Very nice Mr rotundus, have you any thoughts on this nice piece or is it too early to give a fair assessment?

i like the matt case finish, its a nice change my usual 42 and 44mm watches and not too small, thats it on flatish 7 1/2 wrist.

understated - and quite ledgeable -poossibly more so than my q&d picture might suggest.

cant really fault it for the price - custom dial an' all....  

going might try it on a bond nato  - if i dont like that then i'll bin it ------- the nato i mean ... obviously 

it works - and thats after years of moaning about bond starps - anyway thats one holiday watch sorted ...

2015-07-21%2012.38.04.jpg

A bit late on the ball here but may I echo the compliments made for this 24 hour watch. I love it, and I also like the size. I must also echo packrat's suggestion of a single-hand version of the watch. I reckon that would be really nice, and I must admit that I have always had a hankering for a single-hander (watch, of course).

Hi all

I’m looking for a 24-hour watch, and my web search led me to this forum.

I appreciate this thread is several years old, but is a RLT-76 still available?

If so, how do I go about placing an order?

If not, can anyone suggest an alternative product (with the 24 at the top of the dial).

Many thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

John M

I would also plump for the RLT 24-hour watch if I could, but Roy ran out of them some time ago and I was pipped to the post.

I am not sure what your budget is, but may I suggest that you look at 24-hour watches by "Botta." Botta watches are rather stylish and definitely worth looking at in my opinion if you are after more unusual depictions of time on your watch face. Here are a couple of Botta 24-hour watches for your delectation:

tres_24_plus_watch_layout.jpg

(Pic from yankodesign.com)

Thanks for your suggestion, I’ll add the brand to my ‘possibles’ list which is expanding.

From my research so far, I’m astonished how many 24 hr’ watches are available.

As for budget, I’m still undecided whether to get an ‘occasional use cheapy’ or push the boat out for something like a Glycine?