• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
PhilM

What Are You Eating?

A New York Deli sandwich from the M&S Cherwell Valley services on the M40 :( ..... oh yes .... and a bottle of lemon and ginseng mineral water :blink:

Makes a change from a Ginsters BLT and a shit coffee :lol:

M&S fresh pasta and pesto, glass of wine, nice coffee afterwards...

:eek:

...am I really replying to this....

:lol:

and a shit coffee :lol:

Ouch, don't you burn your bum?

(Sorry, very school boy, I know!) :D

I had pasta with a basil pesto, turkey slices and grated cheese.

A burnt bum would probably tatste better than most motorway coffee :D

M&S fresh pasta and pesto, glass of wine, nice coffee afterwards...

:eek:

...am I really replying to this....

:lol:

Yes. :lol:

At the weekend I anounced to the wife I'm going back to being a veggie I went veggie about 20 years ago, totally for about 5 years. I slowly introduced white meat and fish back until I seem to have ended up eating chicken for every ******** meal! :taz:

the response is not printable but aparently the freezer contents need eating up 1st!

So tonight I had trout for tea! with new tatties and veggies in balsamic sauce (from sainsburys aparently), don't taste as bad as they sound!

I had an absolutely wonderful bolognese made with quorn mince by Caroline mmmmm delicious :D

BTW Paul, good man, welcome back :thumbup:

Edited by mach 0.0013137

TWO chicken pot pies. The missus will suffer later, bwa-ha-ha.

Yay, one post closer to email and PM, and being able to watch disposable income wend it's way over the pond in return for horological delights.

Martin

:blink: this is written many hours later but hey, ho...

I had rack of lamb, new potatoes with sun-dried tomatoes, green beans with a butter and lemon dressing, some awesome bread from Morrison's (which for some reason does outrageously nice bread), apple and mint jelly and a couple of glasses of 2001 Hardy's Shiraz from Oz.

yum and indeed I say again, yum.... :lol:

I was a veggie for 11 years, but have been eating meat again for around 9 years now.

My wife was veggie for almost 21 years until about 4 months ago. She now eats meat with everything, to the point where I can't keep up - I eat from preference veggie and fish meals maybe 4 days a week - she is a meatatarian 7x24 lately :huh: When I think of all the Xmas dinners she's fucked up.... :(

I just eat what I'm given and most of the time I'm just glad to have it.

There was a stint when the cupboard was bare, some years ago. So I don't play may face if I don't like what I'm presented with these days.

To a desperate man, any food is welcome. :)

There was one day in a particular time when I picked a marmalade jar out of the waste bin, boiled a kettle and made myself a drink of - errr, - marmalade flavoured water, to sustain me for a whole day.

There are people who live like that all the time :huh:

I was a student.

These days I don't have to worry where the next mouthful comes from, which in a way makes me more appreciative when it is something good.

:)

I put cat milk in my coffee by mistake this morning, but drank it anyway. It's just sterilised milk with less lactose anyway and probably good for me :) .

His nibs wasn't impressed but coffee is expensive. Bloody cat milk is even more expensive :o .