• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
luckywatch

What Are You Eating?

Got a bumper crop of Damsons this year and we already done some jam so working under my supervision the 710 has produced this. Luxury Damson cake.

All jokes aside it is absolutely scrummy. :thumbup:

100_8126.jpg

On 20/09/2014 at 21:00, luckywatch said:

It's Saturday and yes it has got chilli sauce. Probably going to pay for it later......... :nono:

I tried a Donner kebab once....I'm sure it was made out of ear'oles, eye'oles and @r$e'oles....tasted like it too. No wonder you have to be absolutely mortal to eat one. Never again.... :nono:

I'm working in Austria all this week, and every day is a culinary delight:

2014-09-23205015_zps4c8d9f4f.jpg

Quite literally, living the dream.... :lol:

On 25/09/2014 at 22:15, Davey P said:

I'm working in Austria all this week, and every day is a culinary delight:

2014-09-23205015_zps4c8d9f4f.jpg

Quite literally, living the dream.... :lol:

:whistle:   .......Ich liebe es!

I must admit, I quite like the MaccyD 'Big Tasty'......but now I order it without the 'Marmite' flavoured 'special' sauce......don't get me wrong, I love Marmite........just not in a burger.

chocko look away now. Tonight live from Shrewsbury I bring you the Kofte with Chilli sauce. Recovery time for me these day is 24 to 48 hours. When I was youngster in London I could do two of these and still get up at 5 for an early shift........ :thumbsup:

On 11/10/2014 at 18:42, luckywatch said:

chocko look away now. Tonight live from Shrewsbury I bring you the Kofte with Chilli sauce. Recovery time for me these day is 24 to 48 hours. When I was youngster in London I could do two of these and still get up at 5 for an early shift........ :thumbsup:

Bill says can you send him some up so he can try it

:laugh:

• Like 1

Well - - - we had an empty fridge (completely empty) coming back from the hols, so we got in a Fish supper last night, with a portion of battered fritters - - scrummy.

:ph34r: However, there were two or three fritters left, so we went to LIDL today and stocked up on all the healthy stuff, tomatoes, salad, fruit, lean meat and so on, then picked up some of the delicious Gouda cheese topped rolls from the instore bakery - -

What to put on the rolls for tea tonight? You guessed it, the fritters fried up in a glug of Olive Oil, drained and placed on the Lurpak buttered Gouda Topped Rolls :eek: Must be a wee bit less than 3k calories, surely? :laugh:

(I did have two healthy yellow tomatoes on mine as well - - doesn't that cancel out the calories? that and the diet Coke )

On 11/10/2014 at 18:42, luckywatch said:

Don't google blue waffle then look at this ,DONT

The 710 has been a little of her perch recently so today, like a true nineties man, I volunteered to do the shopping. I know sweet FA about shopping but felt I needed to prove my worth. I went to Iceland, for the first time in my life, because you can park outside.

I returned with this for me and my lad. The Atomic Chicken Vindaloo. Cost £1.50. It blew our socks off. I had to leave my wine and get a bottle of water. Bloody good for the money. :biggrin:

On 03/11/2014 at 21:41, mcb2007 said:

Probably look the same out the other end in the morning lol

Nice!

No images of that needed :face-screaming-in-fear:

Took our daughter to Benihana nr. Piccadilly for birthday lunch over the weekend. Recommended for a bit of food theatre - chef cooks at a hot plate on the table in front of you. Lots of tricks performed with knives & flames while they're cooking - refreshingly anti-H&S !

On 04/11/2014 at 11:51, gcleminson said:

Took our daughter to Benihana nr. Piccadilly for birthday lunch over the weekend. Recommended for a bit of food theatre - chef cooks at a hot plate on the table in front of you. Lots of tricks performed with knives & flames while they're cooking - refreshingly anti-H&S !

We need some pictures......... :yes:

On 04/11/2014 at 16:31, luckywatch said:
We need some pictures......... :yes:

Sorry - too busy eating!!

Looking round at the other tables the chefs all had the same little tricks and patter, but it was still very impressive, purely from a skill and dexterity POV. There was a volcano trick where our chef cut an onion in half and put it on the hot plate, then as the rings started to separate with the heat he stacked them up on top of each other to form a cone. He then squirted something (oil?) inside which started to smoke, then spit, before setting light to it which resulted in an eye-singeing fireball!

IMAG1765_zps8d2d8456.jpg

Salmon, tuna, onion, chillies, ginger, garlic, a squirt of lime juice, chopped tomatoes and chilli & pepper passata with pasta done in nice salty water.

:)

• Like 1

Chilli con Carne tonight, I prefer mixed beans and throw in some extra chillies. And forget those expensive Mexican packs that are all the go at the minutes I use a packet of Schwartz recipe mix, currently two for a quid but I do use decent quality meat, white rice is cheap as chips.

IMAG1766_zpsd0131962.jpg

IMAG1768_zps434d8e40.jpg

Bill is just waiting for his plate to cool down a bit, should be enough chillies to get him spinning round a bit layer on

:biggrin:

• Like 1