• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Kutusov

Friday 9Th!

With thanks for the advice from Thomasr, and the dial spots from Pugster, i present the Sekonda Drivers watch!

DSC_09262_zpsf97cc98f.jpg

okay, it wasn't originally a drivers watch but it is now! New strap, new hand setting tool and unfortunately a new glass that is just too large (hate the sound of acyrillic screaming!) and it is now on the wrist. now i need to drive somewhere!

GW2500 this morning,now changed to this one.

DSCF2876.jpg

GW3500,working my way through them making sure they are fully charged.

Starting the day with this one:

P7090028_zps2c7b01a8.jpg

But it is going to be a many watch day I feel... :yahoo:

Off to the office for a meeting with some Kazakh health leaders, so this is on now...

P6220015_zpsa08ec628.jpg

Home from work. This is on, and I'm going to have a beer.

Stinker of a week :taz:

This recent arrival.

009_zps0d503c81.jpg

Tell us a bit more about that one. Never seen one before but I do like that. :thumbup:

Thanks. I was going to post a topic to see if anyone knew anything about the manufacturer. It's New Old stock circa 1960s, has ETA 2472 25 jewel auto movement & water resistant to 600ft/18atm (wouldn't trust the seal now though). I like both the red date and the fact that the magnifier is under the crystal.

hi not had much time for the forum with no laptop .had these three on not at the same time today just marking sure they are all still working well as I pull the crowns out on my quartz watches .all the best woody77020_zpsb6ae4e26.jpg019-2_zps01c9c216.jpg018-2_zps063008f7.jpg023-1_zps41946d07.jpg