• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Removing Nasty Sticker Marks

Lighter fluid, works on anything in my experience.

I use it quite often.

Or turtle soft top glass cleaner, available from Halfords, also dissolves emulsion paint from cloth, after hardening for weeks. Okay I know this is probably useless info but it is powerful stuff . :rofl:

Another vote for Kleeneze Sticky Stuff Remover here :thumbup:

I used it to clean the rear protector off of this old watch:

2013-05-02101905_zps3e7a08fa.jpg

And here's the result:

DSCF1334_zpsdedda387.jpg

I scraped most of the sticker off with an old credit card, then used the remover fluid on a paper towel to get rid of the residue. Oh, and it smells quite nice as well :lol:

all the above plus in the past ive used cheap aftershave as its high alcohol , anyone who remember hai karate aftershave knows you didnt even need to shave when using it- it melted the whiskers off , it could be bought by the gallon and was good for running petrol lawnmovers as well as being a 'tramps favourite' as it gave that sweet fresh breath while getting you hammered :)

haikarate.jpg