• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
tcj

It Definitely Is Friday.

Poor performance on the Friday thread so far! I'm shocked.

Poor wifi at the hotel here in Cyprus means I can't upload a new picture to Photobucket, so an old one will have to do.

In the pool with the 007 today:

F3FB8691-82FA-4ED0-9751-25C00854608A-2583-00000366A0EA3D49_zps50692c4d.jpg

I'm off work today ( :D) , job applications ( :threaten: ) and trips to the library and cinema with 101 junior ( :thumbup: ) beckon, so this is on:

oris1_zps1ff6a4a3.jpeg

1960s Heuer Carrera 3647T today

6EFA9F00-B1FE-403F-A447-C96AAC12D350-66177-0000075EA49CCE0A_zps7f28dc26.jpg

that is lovely

No surprises from me. The flying tourbillon has been my number one choice since it arrived. Still need to take a decent photo though

DSC_0926_zps9a7b9a61.jpg

A quick change, as the postman has just been!

bought this from the Nile's big river rival for under £6 delivered from Singapore

DSC_0926_zpsd2e5664a.jpg

like most LED watches, without pressing the button you can't tell the time. However, you can set it to automatically come on at different set intervals and get a nice blue glow

DSC_0928_zps25a4a02c.jpg

Not sure I have ever bought two more different watches in a week than these two -

DSC_0930_zpsda60f803.jpg

The BHI is now without the deployment strap, as I never get on with them. This waffle design goes well with the dial IMO

Edited by scottswatches

My orange scuba dude didn't turn up in time, so I'm sporting my existing (and now only) Ruskie with a Dave Murphy bezel, Dagaz insert and a cheapie mesh.

null_zps7789f1a3.jpg