UK Watch Forum banner

Show Me Your Bikes

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Dusty 
#1 ·
I've built two bikes from scratch this summer. It's been great fun sourcing parts and seeing the bike build up from just a frame. Here are my two:

Isaac Force (2008)

null_zps390744cf.jpg

Kona Explosive Scandium (2001)

null_zpsa1f29c75.jpg

So lets see what's lurking in your garage...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Nice work there Stuart, here's my somewhat poorer submission.

CE3108C1-E651-4E5F-9BFC-A22479899727-5578-000005D6334241A7.jpg

It's a Boardman Hybrid that I got second hand the other week. I've changed the saddle over and need to do a bit of fettling to get everything in order. It's been ages since owning a bike I like and I've enjoyed doing some Sky Rides and visiting the local Cyclopark.

*Edit - PS I've been using the runtastic bike app to track rides which I've found really useful. It tells me how far I've gone, what speeds and the terrain.

#3 ·
my ride at the moment is a boardman too really happy with it great bike and when I get the chance to shrug off the kid seat I love flying down the tow path along the canal to my fav pub.IMAG0059_1_zps205ccbdd.jpg

#4 ·
Nice pics everbody (bar the mtb), the Isaac looks great. I am in Barcelona for a while, riding a 1990's retro Peugeot which are in fashion here, 25 euros a week, I'll see if I can get a pic up.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Great start. Less of those noisy motorised ones though please!

Here is my daily commute (2002 I think, GIANT team issued) - it's a very very light frame. And my old race bike

null_zps60e69aa9.jpg

And my NOS (until I scratched it!) 1993 Specilized Stumpjumper

null_zps3264bce9.jpg

Keep them coming...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.