• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

A Spot Of Modding

Not sure if this counts as modding but there you go, have had this for a while and decided it was about time to give a more modern look

Here it is with the old dial on, It wasn't original and had started to flake on the edge, the hands were also not resetting to the same place and the pusher wasn't working properly

20102013869_zps9252ec8a.jpg

Here is the new pic, its had the dial changed to one that came with it when i bought it, silver hands, new chrono hands and a new glass and mesh strap, think it looks better now. The usher freed up when the case went through the ultrasonic

21102013884_zps238d0dc8.jpg

21102013879_zps3527b2a9.jpg

Very nice mate :thumbup: I'm not a fan of the mesh, but that's just my personal preference - I think the original bracelet looked better. Love the vertical day/date, not seen it done like that before, it's always good to see something a bit different.

• 2 weeks later...