• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

My Current Collection, Mostly Seiko

Hello,

Thought I'd share my current collection, it constantly changes but I have a few keepers among them :)

The majority are modded Seiko divers.

P1080546_zps15d4a516.jpg

Here's my 7002s , I like them a lot as they are cheap and tough, although crystal gaskets are very difficult to get hold of so they are not too popular for modding. However I have recently found a supplier I think :D

P1080510_zpsd14c89a8.jpg

Next up are my 6309 - 7040s, really good looking watches in my opinion, I just love the cushion case.

P1080518_zpsbd66ae7d.jpg

Here's my home built shrouded Tiger Tuna, probably my favourite watch at the moment.

P1080538_zpsef28ab4f.jpg

Here's a SKX009, about to be modified, a SKX with a scubapro dial and a SKX031 that I modded as a BB homage.

P1080536_zps6b27764c.jpg

Here are 5 assorted modified SKX divers all with the 7s26 movement. The black one was DLC coated by Bry1975 from the forum, it's a really nice watch. The second from the right has a Murphy bezel as can be seen in the second photo.

P1080544_zps4d35a9b5.jpg

P1080545_zpsfc14d085.jpg

And finally my other watches.

P1080530_zpsdbc9c789.jpg

A lovely Tissot PRS516 Automatic, A victorinox I got from my work about 12 years ago, my late Granda's Seiko 5, A chairman Mao wavy hand watch I bought on holiday in China, A casio digital and my old Fossil watch.

Thanks for looking!

Nice collection. Some crackers there. Loving the different strap options on show. I like the yellow dialled one. For some reason I keep looking at yellow dialled watches. Think its after seeing someone's yellow dialled orient mako on here...) A 6309 or 007 is on my lists of wants too. Just need to get some cash together and avoid any more car or scooter repair bills...

Enjoy

Nice collection, mjsrb!

Seiko make (and have made) some fine watches, and I think some of them can definitely be made better by a bit of judicious modding. I think your collection admirably show the best of the modder's art!

Cheers for sharing!

Hello,

Thought I'd share my current collection, it constantly changes but I have a few keepers among them :)

The majority are modded Seiko divers.

P1080546_zps15d4a516.jpg

Here's my 7002s , I like them a lot as they are cheap and tough, although crystal gaskets are very difficult to get hold of so they are not too popular for modding. However I have recently found a supplier I think :D

P1080510_zpsd14c89a8.jpg

Next up are my 6309 - 7040s, really good looking watches in my opinion, I just love the cushion case.

P1080518_zpsbd66ae7d.jpg

Here's my home built shrouded Tiger Tuna, probably my favourite watch at the moment.

P1080538_zpsef28ab4f.jpg

Here's a SKX009, about to be modified, a SKX with a scubapro dial and a SKX031 that I modded as a BB homage.

P1080536_zps6b27764c.jpg

An excellent collection.Are any for sale?I do not have enough posts to get on the sales setion yet