• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Seiko Spork Owners' Club

I know I haven't posted for a while, but as founder member.....still here!:thumbsup:

053_zps0406e07f.jpg

Helllo Roger :) 

Hi

It's me selling the Spork, only had one "would you take less", but only listed it late afternoon. I was going to list it on this forum and I would have taken slightly less so evilbay didn't get 10%, but I thought no one is going to send money someone who's just joined. 

The watch has been great to wear, I've worn it everyday since I bought it second hand. My wife just bought me a 2nd hand Seamaster for my anniversary present which I will now wear everyday so this would have just been stuck in my drawer. It's always gained time, I just got used to rolling it back 4/5 mins a week.

Wore my Spork all day today, smacked it on the side of a kiln, my partner has a pottery studio and I was loading it for her. I was gutted, mineral glass and bezel inserts are not good against brick, guess what I swore for nothing, not a mark in sight, must have just been my knuckles :laugh:

• Like 2

On 14 November 2015 19:37:28, ant555uk said:

Hi

It's me selling the Spork, only had one "would you take less", but only listed it late afternoon. I was going to list it on this forum and I would have taken slightly less so evilbay didn't get 10%, but I thought no one is going to send money someone who's just joined. 

The watch has been great to wear, I've worn it everyday since I bought it second hand. My wife just bought me a 2nd hand Seamaster for my anniversary present which I will now wear everyday so this would have just been stuck in my drawer. It's always gained time, I just got used to rolling it back 4/5 mins a week.

Twas me that bought it :)

I was running low...

20160111_114839.jpg

Many thanks to @Iceblue for the spork, I have been after one of these for months and got a PM from Andy just before Christmas offering me his - felt like a 5 year old at Christmas when this arrived :D This is a keeper for sure:band:

• Like 1

Missing it Already enjoy it @Damo516 and  it seems when Ever I sell one @Faze buys one lol , I am glad you like it so welcome to the spork owners club and on that not I will bow out gracefully and withdraw my spork owner ship :sadwalk:unhappy chappy 

• Like 2

Booooom! A big thanks to Faze for this:

20160127_221729.jpg

Not even had a chance to change the time or date before the wrist shot :)

• Like 2

Evening chaps,

thought I'd check in and say hello as I've not been around these parts for a while!

Popping over to see my watch guy tomorrow. Hoping to begin the final push for my SPORK GMT project to be finished off. Fingers crossed, it'll be on my wrist in a month or two!

Also, I don't know if this is any use to anyone but I found this website today that lists a load of Seiko part numbers for SPORK parts:

540412447fc0d22315c44f41e93a866b_zpsbgk7

Cheers

• Like 4

I'm back, after two years I finally have a spork on my wrist. Took me a year to realise my mistake, 10 months of waiting patiently for one to pop up on the sales forum, & them 2 months of WTBing. Many thanks to Mark (marky birch) for answering my WTB. He's a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. Will sort photos soon... now just to remember the secret spork handshake...

Edited by cookdamo
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, cookdamo said:

I'm back, after two years I finally have a spork on my wrist. Took me a year to realise my mistake, 10 months of waiting patiently for one to pop up on the sales forum, & them 2 months of WTBing. Many thanks to Mark (marky birch) for answering my WTB. He's a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. Will sort photos soon... now just to remember the secret spork handshake...

Welcome back!:yes:

23 minutes ago, Damo516 said:

Lol sorry, are you in the bidding? 

Was having a wee nosey at them,  don't look too bad although the 1 at £350 is a bit steep.

£350 without braclet is silly money. It might be cheaper next week.

• Like 1

Hi,

I bought the one on ebay for 310. I know it's a little steep but it did come with a Toshi. 

20160814_000754_zpsexyiwppj.jpg

Watch now on different Toshi.

I love it. I have an 8" wrist and it wears like a skx does on most other wrists. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Faze said:

How did this thread get to page 2..... Photos please lads :thumbsup:

Depends how you have it set Trev, it's sorted alphabetically unless you have yours set to recently updated?

It was showing on 1st page for me....

Edited by Damo516

21 hours ago, Iceblue said:

Back I  the spork gang after landing me one again woop woop 

Now your making me feel guilty!!

2017-07-15_06-34-26

• Like 1