• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Seiko Spork Owners' Club

Another has just popped up on that auction site

Common as muck :lol:

Groucho Marx: I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member...... I may have to rethink :D

BTW, you do seem to have an enormous hand Roger, due to mucking about with all that compost maybe? :lol:

Well, mucking about with compost makes things grow big.....and not just yer hands........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Roger the Dodger

What the lug to lug size please?

I love the look of the watch .....................but it seems from the pictures, the lug to lug size is big, as its bigger than most wrists.sizes on the pics.

Cheers Martin :)

What the lug to lug size please?

I love the look of the watch .....................but it seems from the pictures, the lug to lug size is big, as its bigger than most wrists.sizes on the pics.

Cheers Martin :)

Lug to Lug size is 50mm with a 20mm spacing.

That relisted one seems to have had bid(s) cancelled I think. The guy isn't having the best of. I bet the bid on the newer one is by the French time waster. Le wastier de la heure.

I know Dave and one or two more will not agree with me but i wouldn`t dream of taking mine away from original.{ i just love it as it is ] But then again i am not keen on modding full stop.

Edited by tcj

Splendid, my bracelet turned up today, took awhile but well worth the wait.

Not bothered to take photos yet, you all know what they look like, but she will be on parade for Sunday modern.

How many in the club now, should we flood Sunday modern ? :thumbup:

Spork just sold on Fleabay £387.00 :eek:

Re-Listed Spork sold for £295.00

I had a reminder on my phone from eBay for that. Not too bad price wise.

I`m a bit meaner than Rog so my Max was £250.Not bothered too much because i`m quiet satisfied with what i have but then again i will buy anything if the price is right. :D