• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Seiko Spork Owners' Club

Guilty I'm afraid :lol:

To be honest, I didn't really want it but a £150 buy it now, I nabbed it before it went 'off forum'. I imagine that all it needs is a new click spring which are cheap enough so once I get my grubby mitts on it, I'll get it fixed and lob it on SC. Should work out a pretty low cost entry in SPORK ownership for somebody :)

Good lad. Keeping 'em in the club. Next step is surely for Roy to buy up the rights to make an RLT re-issue. It's only right.

Just purchased Steves :)

Gonna have to swap out that red second hand though

I'm a City fan and it's just not on

I'm thinking a nice blue one should be just the ticket ;)

A quick post script to the spork saga. Cookdamo has offered to foot the difference between what i paid him and what Beeks has paid. This is not necessary but was extremely thoughtful and honest of him to offer. There is no blame to attribute to him over the issue of the watch power reserve. It was a tremendous gesture nonetheless.

A quick post script to the spork saga. Cookdamo has offered to foot the difference between what i paid him and what Beeks has paid. This is not necessary but was extremely thoughtful and honest of him to offer. There is no blame to attribute to him over the issue of the watch power reserve. It was a tremendous gesture nonetheless.

Fair play to him...nice touch

I don't see it as an issue, gonna pass it on to my local guy for a once over anyway, service and second hand change out :)

Fair play to him...nice touch

I don't see it as an issue, gonna pass it on to my local guy for a once over anyway, service and second hand change out :)

Fair play indeed.Welcome aboard Mate.

Thanks guys, really looking forward to receiving it!

Just ordering a yellow second hand (decided against the blue) from monster watches, as well as the original white as a spare :)

Edited by Beeks

Guilty I'm afraid :lol:

To be honest, I didn't really want it but a £150 buy it now, I nabbed it before it went 'off forum'. I imagine that all it needs is a new click spring which are cheap enough so once I get my grubby mitts on it, I'll get it fixed and lob it on SC. Should work out a pretty low cost entry in SPORK ownership for somebody :)

Now on SC.

whilst "working from home" today i found a spork hang tag - anybody want?

how much should i charge :lol:

going to the post ofifce soon anyway so be quick otherwise i'm binning it.

VERY RARE MINT CONDITION blue plastic spork hang tag Ref. SRP (but you knew that bit already didn't you) 043K2.

bar code on back and original black string.

bung a quid in the next charity bottle you see.

:rltb:

whilst "working from home" today i found a spork hang tag - anybody want?

how much should i charge :lol:

going to the post ofifce soon anyway so be quick otherwise i'm binning it.

VERY RARE MINT CONDITION blue plastic spork hang tag Ref. SRP (but you knew that bit already didn't you) 043K2.

bar code on back and original black string.

bung a quid in the next charity bottle you see.

:rltb:

pm sent :)

I have one of those photo tents coming, so expect some next week :)

Edited by Faze

Hmm, a Sporkalike on ebay: 261376222276

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Hmm, a Sporkalike on ebay: 261376222276

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Have you seen the bloody price? your not a million miles away from a proper one for that!