• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

Seiko Spork Owners' Club

Blimey! That was quick...ordered Monday...arrived today using the cheapest post option (£2.95).

New bezel.

006_zpsnupdlsrp.jpg

Here's the old one...it's a bit ratty at the 40 and the 50 markers...

019_zpsde9aea40.jpg

Popped the old one off and removed the click spring ring to give it all a bit of a clean...

007_zpsnh6dnemf.jpg

and the nice new one pressed back on. Job's a good'un. :yes:

009_zps7ziziln0.jpg

so thats where i was going wrong - was always looking for a bezel insert not the whole bezel :wallbash:

ah well...

I've seen it bit rough around the edges , might have a punt not sure .

It's a project for sure

Having sold mine, my Son is thinking of moving his on - and i am tempted! However he has worn it daily for ages and it really is "ratty". Does anyone know anyone who could restore/polish it, really would be nice to see it back to its best - Brian

Proud to be the newest member of the Spork club.

I love it, thank you so much again Bruce :yahoo:

spork.thumb.jpg.348c988637e9b81d007229ea

• Like 4

Proud to be the newest member of the Spork club.

I love it, thank you so much again Bruce :yahoo:

spork.thumb.jpg.348c988637e9b81d007229ea

​Welcome to the club, Roy....she looks a beauty with no marks whatsoever. Mine says hi!

027-1_zps23c59aa0.jpg

Edited by Roger the Dodger
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, but I've jumped ship again in an attempt to buy something else. Sadly the watch that was in my sights got sold as I dilly dallied!
Anyway the SPORK is off to another forum member, so hopefully they will visit this section and say hello.

Sorry guys, but I've jumped ship again in an attempt to buy something else. Sadly the watch that was in my sights got sold as I dilly dallied!
Anyway the SPORK is off to another forum member, so hopefully they will visit this section and say hello.

Oh.....that will be me :biggrin:

IMG_20150618_183205_zpsziphoi0w.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the RLT Spork Owners Club, Mark.

Welcome to the RLT Spork Owners Club, Mark.

Thankyou very much :smile:

hi all, long time out of the spork owners club, 18 months... give or take 6. I've popped back for a look occasionally to reminisce... obsess. Funny how a watch like this gets stuck in your head, even if you've not got one to put on your arm.

Think I want back in. I'll stick a WTB up but if anyone is thinking to move one along drop me a PM. Or if anyone has a spare... cough... dave... let me know.

Thanks

• Like 1

Sorry my friend, mine are going nowhere!

Although, if you buy the watch I've got on SC at the minute, I'll chuck one in for free :)

Forgive me sporkys for I have sinned 

i have not posted on the spork owners club for a while 

please please fellow spork member advise me on alternative straps or I could adapt or buy 

there I have done it thall shall  not sinn again sorry fellow sporkys 

E75E07E7-84B2-43F9-A70D-A1EDD99004AA_zps

Edited by Iceblue

Been following a SPORK on eBay and it went up to the dizzy heights of £45. But with 1 day and 5 hours to go and shes gets pulled.... Bet someone got a bargain!!

eBay item number:

Time for the spork owners to stand to attention and be counted (as I am a bit unsure who is still in and who is still out) 

this is my one 

0C05E9C0-B59C-44E7-A58D-3FFB93D22F48_zps