• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
back to the top

007 Bracelet

Hello gents

I have an 007 incoming (again) and I really dont get on with the jubilee bracelet .

My budget won't go as far as a wjean super oyster so whats the next best thing ? I like the oyster look and I am not hung up on solid end links .

Got about £25 to play with after a couple of cheapies have sold.

The wjean stuff comes from China and I have seen identical non-branded bracelets on eBay. You should be able to find a screw pin solid bracelet with non solid end links at a price within your budget. Do a search for Seiko 22mm bracelets and pour over the thousands of responses.

Later,

William

I've bought a sort of chamfered edge oyster type thing that my Speedsonic now wears, and it's actually pretty nice for the coin. He does a variety of types and sizes, and they're all good value. Really good to deal with, too. Here it is on my 011:

skxchamfered_zpsc4208fe8.jpeg

Ebay item 300996057858

Here also is my 011 on a generic lumpy (came with my Speedy, not sure what make):

PA180062_zpsbb491ee4.jpg

And here's the rubber deployant it came on:

skx011_zps01fd751f.jpeg

It is a pity Seiko don't do the Presidential style bracelets for the SKX007 any more, they were comfortable and looked better than the Jubilee style

It is a pity Seiko don't do the Presidential style bracelets for the SKX007 any more, they were comfortable and looked better than the Jubilee style

If funds permit a Yobokies Hammer is the best bet for a good quality President - nice solid links too :)

:cheers:

RIch.

Ill update with pics tomorrow - I picked up an unused Seiko oyster and put it on .

Not sure I like the 007 now - I think I don't like day displays on divers :(

I'll sleep on it but I think it will always get on my nerves now I've put my finger on it ! Seems silly after all the effort .

I can see an appearance on sales corner shortly ..... :(

here it is ! As lovely as it is , I really don't think it is for me :( - I flipped one in the past and I think I'll do it again .

Something about it just doesn't do it for me - I thought it was the jubilee but even with the Seiko oyster I'm not keen. Apologies to the fans , I can see it is a great watch and seriously good value , I just don't think I like it on my wrist :(

photo2_zps20990f57.jpg

I've bought a sort of chamfered edge oyster type thing that my Speedsonic now wears, and it's actually pretty nice for the coin. He does a variety of types and sizes, and they're all good value. Really good to deal with, too. Here it is on my 011:

skxchamfered_zpsc4208fe8.jpeg

Ebay item 300996057858

That seems like a nice bracelet! Do you have any other details at all and does it accommodate the Seiko Fat 2.5mm spring bars?

Cheers

Tony