UK Watch Forum banner

A Blast From The Past

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Roger the Dodger 
#1 ·
Just had a new watch[ to me] delivered and as i do with something new that i don`t have much info on spent a while searching the Nett and various forums finding as much about the watch,company and what others thought about it as i possibly could.Quiet satisfied with what i found and whilst doing this a certain Name kept cropping up [Mrteatime ] and it got me thinking of a few others that seem to have disappeared from the Forum.

I can think of quiet a few but don`t want to start dishing out names but was wondering if some of them are still lurking about and also if some of you have also had this thought.

Come on Shaun drop in and say Hello. ……… Terry

#6 ·
Hehe....nah...few things happened in my life that sort of changed my outlook....mum died, had a little bit of a health scare, and my best mate died aged 40.....

So.....i sort of, well, did stuff a little different :)

Spend very little time online at all, packed in the smoking 9th june 1st, lost 4 stone, got fit, gave away 12 (yep 12 watches) to family and friends, oh, and moved across the country....we are now resident in Manchester of all places!

Those of you that know me will know the reason why we did that. So, healthier, happier, but my interest in watches has waned.....i still have my jsar, poljot and an orsa, but theres nothing out there that gets me going anymore.....

So there you have it :) good to see some of the old faces on here, and i do hope tyat your all keeping sell....and if anyone ever sees strangetoo or the other guy from corby whos name escapes me, tell them i forgive them....still havent recieved my 6309 mod or 007 mod :)

Peace.........

Shawn

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Great to hear from you again, Shawn......I think I may be a bit like you.....the watch thing is starting to wane a bit.....another year.....let's see what happens.....

EDIT: Great news that you packed up smoking...very well done indeed! :yahoo: :notworthy: :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.