UK Watch Forum banner

Happy New Year And Yes ................

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Timetraveller 
#1 ·
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year and yes at midnight I will look at my watch and will raise my glass to every one pass and present

To be fair I will probley look at my watch and think what a f&£?!)( expensive 2013 its been lol

Hope you all have a great evening and you all see the new year in with your favorite time piece upon your wrist

#7 ·
Happy new year to all my friends on TWF- what a great watchy year it's been! Here's to more in 2014. :D :thumbup: :) :yes: :lol:

And to Rog- a good call, I've often been tempted to do the same. Sir Alan Clark was another who did that, so you're in good company!

Cheers,

Alex.

#12 ·
Well it is new year, and though, being British, I find it hard to accept nakedness, it is my ritiousnessnesss through being British that allows me to forgive you for being naked at this important passing of time marker. Not that you need permission to be naked of course, anyone can do anything here these days. I just call it standards, be in your socks and nothing else in a brothel if need be but never without a watch on your wrist, now that's what's important!

:)

#15 ·
Happy new year eveyone......went to bed at 9pm last night..as I said I would....got woken up by fireworks at 12.01, but was soon back asleep and have had a great day today....got totally mortal down the pub, the 710's gone to sleep...I've got to get up for work in the morning...what's not to like....?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.