• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Iceblue

Happy New Year And Yes ................

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year and yes at midnight I will look at my watch and will raise my glass to every one pass and present

To be fair I will probley look at my watch and think what a f&£?!)( expensive 2013 its been lol

Hope you all have a great evening and you all see the new year in with your favorite time piece upon your wrist

Thanks Iceblue and I would like to second that. Warning - only atomic and radio watches will give the exact midnight of course (ducks to avoid old watches being thrown).... :eek:

Mike

Happy new year to all my friends on TWF- what a great watchy year it's been! Here's to more in 2014. :D :thumbup: :) :yes: :lol:

And to Rog- a good call, I've often been tempted to do the same. Sir Alan Clark was another who did that, so you're in good company!

Cheers,

Alex.

Happy New Year everyone my watch was set exactly right , this is one occassion it must be correct. May all your watches run right in 2014 :D

regards

beach bum

Just saw in the New Year and realised that I wasn't wearing a watch. Stupid bu99er.

HAHNYE!

Well it is new year, and though, being British, I find it hard to accept nakedness, it is my ritiousnessnesss through being British that allows me to forgive you for being naked at this important passing of time marker. Not that you need permission to be naked of course, anyone can do anything here these days. I just call it standards, be in your socks and nothing else in a brothel if need be but never without a watch on your wrist, now that's what's important!

:-)

A Happy New Year to everyone on this forum and I hope that it will be an excellent and prosperous New Year for all of us.

David

Happy new year eveyone......went to bed at 9pm last night..as I said I would....got woken up by fireworks at 12.01, but was soon back asleep and have had a great day today....got totally mortal down the pub, the 710's gone to sleep...I've got to get up for work in the morning...what's not to like....?