• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
matt488

Friday Wruw Thread.

In massive contrast to the vintage Rolex shown above, I'm wearing my Secret Santa Casio today:

Could 2 watches be more opposite in every single way? :lol:

This is part of what makes this forum interesting :rltb:

Yep, I agree with that mate :thumbup:

Swapped over to this new arrival from ebay...

Eichmüller 7930-03, Miyota 8215 21 Jewels

EichmullerDSC_0005_zps7582bcc1.gif

plus this, just fitted with a new strap...

RLT-8, Valjoux cal.7750 25 Jewels

RLT8DSC_0008_zps630757ce.gif

P1040056_zpsd0311b79.jpg

When did you get this? I think you should give it to me :)

Speedbird Friday today

5A5422A8-2B6C-4499-AD85-057C9A3F10B8-214-00000010633CA9F5_zps6c18e8b0.jpg

Dont take any notice of him. Sell it to me :partytime:

PS. I got the cash on me. :yes:

Edited by luckywatch

061_zpsa34aba43.jpg

what model is that woody , ive not seen one before....

hi not just saying this but its a hard to find watch the mode is moved by turning bezel very cool with the off set dial as well.a few more shoots for you .all the best woody77.058_zps01d74ca3.jpg072_zps1805409b.jpg066_zps73611041.jpg Edited by woody77

New (to me) this week :wink: *Fingers in ears* La la la la. Can't hear you.

What bracelet is that?

It's from Strapcode. They have some great straps and seem to be able to ship quickly (packages actually come from the UK - they must ship in from HK in bulk then repack?).

I wanted to try a contemporary version of the steel that they came on originally. This is as close as I can get. I like it. Although the case is polished, it has a brushed top face, so I think it works OK.

I think I'll also try a mesh/milanaise - they came on a milanaise form new too (I have an NOS Poljot one but it's very thin, so I'll try a new thicker one).

Anyway Mr Teadazed, it's largely your fault. I've been toying with the idea of an Okeah for years but your new one tipped me over the edge. :thumbsup:

Dont take any notice of him. Sell it to me

PS. I got the cash on me.

*Fingers in ears* La la la la. Can't hear you. :D

Edited by Draygo

What bracelet is that?

It's from Strapcode. They have some great straps and seem to be able to ship quickly (packages actually come from the UK - they must ship in from HK in bulk then repack?).

I wanted to try a contemporary version of the steel that they came on originally. This is as close as I can get. I like it. Although the case is polished, it has a brushed top face, so I think it works OK.

I think I'll also try a mesh/milanaise - they came on a milanaise form new too (I have an NOS Poljot one but it's very thin, so I'll try a new thicker one).

Anyway Mr Teadazed, it's largely your fault. I've been toying with the idea of an Okeah for years but your new one tipped me over the edge. :thumbsup:

Dont take any notice of him. Sell it to me

PS. I got the cash on me.

*Fingers in ears* La la la la. Can't hear you. :D

OK,

Fair enough squire but where did you get it from? Is it a Julian K?

So not brand, brand new then? I keep searching for used ones but find nothing :(

Fair enough squire but where did you get it from? Is it a Julian K?

If I told you, I'd have to shoot you. Julian does have these - as does Mr Levenberg.

Let's just say that I was happy to avoid paying as much as I could have done, whilst accepting that I paid more than I wanted to, but ended up with a specimen in better condition than I could have hoped for.

There was a WUS special limited run FE, that sold out and was then re-issued, much to the very understandable annoyance of the original WUS purchasers. Mine is a Final Edition of the Final Edition, I think - so I feel a tiny bit guilty.

So not brand, brand new then? I keep searching for used ones but find nothing :(

I refer the honourable gentleman to my reply above.

Yes, I got lucky. Sorry.