• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
PC-Magician

Too Good To Be True

Zero feedback but the fingerprints are almost identifiable in the pics of other items for sale! I suppose if you payed with Paypal you would be covered but .................................................................... The old rule applies :-

If it seems too good to be true ................................

Buy the seller, not the item.

Mike

I agree with Automatic. At 16 quid its worth the risk. I have looked at the styles available (and goodness knows there is enough of them), and I can't identify this one anywhere. But thats neither here nor there really. Could be old stock or a LE (maybe). Buy the seller and ask questions to see where this one comes from. Good luck.

Edited by On My Watch

Firstly, it's a G-Shock.

MCPOasq.gif

Secondly, it is at a ridiculous price (no one in their right mind would pay £16 for a G-Shock).

Expect -

KNcSf.jpg

Thirdly, the seller has zero feedback.

Fourthly, postage is €1. You can barely send a letter for that.

And fifthly, It's a G-Shock.

Next you'll be telling me that you can buy an unworn 24 mm red Steinhart sharkskin strap for as little as £20.

Pull the other one!

Edited by Drum2000

In fairness it doesn't have Casio anywhere on the case which would make it a fake, I don't believe GShock is an actual trademark so anybody can put it on their watch and its sixteen squid if you like get!

In fairness it doesn't have Casio anywhere on the case which would make it a fake, I don't believe GShock is an actual trademark so anybody can put it on their watch and its sixteen squid if you like get!

Thats right , doesn't mention Casio anywhere in the ad either , so in fairness he is not trying to sell it as a Casio G Shock , I guess people might assume it is though ?

Well firstly I was pretty sure it was a fake, but you can sometimes have a really silly seller that doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Secondly I contacted the seller and he has been completely open about it and said it is not genuine.

Firstly, it's a G-Shock.

MCPOasq.gif

Secondly, it is at a ridiculous price (no one in their right mind would pay £16 for a G-Shock).

Expect -

KNcSf.jpg

Thirdly, the seller has zero feedback.

Fourthly, postage is €1. You can barely send a letter for that.

And fifthly, It's a G-Shock.

Next you'll be telling me that you can buy an unworn 24 mm red Steinhart sharkskin strap for as little as £20.

Pull the other one!

Exactly!! :yes: :lol: