• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Next Rlt Diver

Roy

Black or Orange Dial ?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Black or Orange Dial ?

• Black
    • Orange
    • Other or Yellow

It was only yesterday when I said that I would not make anything for a while but an opportunity may have arised for me to make a limited edition diver.

Case , dial style , hands and everything else will be my decision. tongue.gif

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was only yesterday when I said that I would not make anything for a while but an opportunity may have arised for me to make a limited edition diver.

Case , dial style , hands and everything else will be my decision.  tongue.gif

This sounds most interesting. I'm going to vote yellow because I don't have one. I'd also be up for black, orange, copper, ivory or why.

Like I said, on a previous post, I'd love an RLT1 re-issue but look forward to your designs for this one. wink.gif

Ok a few details. The case should be 39mm wide and 45mm lug to lug. 200m water resistant with the crown between the four and five position, almost on the bottom right lug, very cool looking. Sixties styling.

The movement will be automatic but not an ETA. wink.gif

There are still a few issues to clear up and nothing is definite yet but it is looking good. wink.gif