• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
crocobocco

Leather Chronograph For Under $500 Usd

I currently have three watches in my humble collection - one on a steel bracelet, one on a ZULU nylon strap, and one on rubber. All of which are very decent watches for just under $100 and all of which serve me well as daily wearers (Pics up soon!)

A big birthday is coming up in a few months however and I do want to look at a chronograph on a leather bracelet. Realistically I can afford to set aside $500, perhaps $600 if there is a very good reason for me to do so. I've shortlisted 2 models, but am really welcome to any suggestions.

The models are:

- Vostok Gaz (

)

- Jorg Gray 6500 ( jg6500-44_1_1.png)

Both run on Miyota movements, but I'm wondering what a decent Swiss choice would be, at this price range.

Cheers!