• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I just sold the watch I got years ago for my 21st as I did not wear it. So with that gone I thought I should replace it with a nicer dress watch.

I wasnt going to post pictures on here until I had got the new strap but I cant wait. It will however be going on a dark brown leather strap (croc) with a simple deployment clasp.

Oris XXL Full Day

2014-06-03%2013.10.08.jpg

20140603_130923.jpg

20140603_130909.jpg

Not perfect but I like it.

Oh, I do like Oris watches. And yours is very classy and has the sort of simplicity I love. Once it is on a nice leather strap, it's going to be even more of a cracker. Good one! :)

That is very nice and if you give it the polish you mentioned and put it on a nice brown croc strap as well, it's going to look terrific! ... well bought, when it does get a service it won't cost an arm and a leg either ... :)

very nice,havent seen one of those before,to me it has real classic looks ,simply elegant and and a look of understated quality.i now want one.wear in good health... greasemonkey

output_2.jpg

Lovely watch, l like the large day display at the top. Personaly though, I thinka brown strap-croc or otherwise-always looks better on a gold watch. Chrome or stainless looks better with a black strap. Just my two-penneth, cheers.