• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Raptor

Smoking To Vaping?

It's theoretically safer to charge batteries on a dedicated charger, plus you have the advantage of having a few charging while using the mod. I say it's fine though, the biggest problem is with mods that take 2 batteries and don't charge them equally.   

Chargers are cheap though, so maybe worth investing. I have a 4 bay Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 which lets you analyse and refresh batteries etc but a Nitecore i2 or d2 is fine too and they are half the price (i4 or d4 for a 4 bay option). Diference between the i and the d is only the display. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MyrridinEmrys said:

You could always go down the integral battery route: Kanger IKEN

With your newly honed soldering skills it should be possible to swap out the internal battery for a fresh one when the time comes. :thumbsup:

Ha ha you get everything as hot as possible and hope the solder melts :laugh:

I went for an Efest battery in the end but a 3000mAh one . 

Thanks for the help/advice @MyrridinEmrys @Kutusov 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

Ha ha you get everything as hot as possible and hope the solder melts :laugh:

I went for an Efest battery in the end but a 3000mAh one . 

Thanks for the help/advice @MyrridinEmrys @Kutusov 

I forget what you vape... 1.8 Nautilus? I'm asking because the higher the mah, the lower constant and peak amps the battery can handle. So that's very important to consider or it might go booom. 

12 minutes ago, Kutusov said:

I forget what you vape... 1.8 Nautilus? I'm asking because the higher the mah, the lower constant and peak amps the battery can handle. So that's very important to consider or it might go booom. 

Yes that is what I use , 1.8 nautilus in an aspire Plato . The battery that is in my plato is a 2500mAh but I bought 3000. Should I message Amazon seller and ask to change to 2500 ?? 

No, it's absolutely fine. You'll be pushing a couple of amps at most.   

Edit: the Aspire battery is a higher drain one because it can use 0.5 coils.  

Edited by Kutusov

@Kutusov I know nothing about amps , ohms , or anything technical so am thankful for your help. 

I would be lost without my little vape machine , by using it I have no urge to smoke a cigarette which is the reason I started in the first place . 

After a long time trying I eventually gave up.  RR is going to ban both smoking and vaping  on its sites (worldwide) from the end of THIS year....so maybe talking up vaping wouldn't have helped.  I did enjoy smoking.  

The kicker is that I hadn't  seen my brother for a while and he has just returned from Cuba....and he brought me a number of your genuine Cuban cigars. They range from the ones that look like small walking sticks through tour  the smaller ones...all in the tin packs

Just sitting in the bedroom draw for the last few months.  Seems a shame ...maybe a unwanted cigar section on ebay

28 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

I would be lost without my little vape machine , by using it I have no urge to smoke a cigarette which is the reason I started in the first place . 

What juice are you using? I've been buying from here: https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk

Price and quality is brilliant: £35 for 5x60ml with free P&P

You guys will be fine. Justaddnic is also a good site to order from. You'll need to mix but it's simple, just pour everything into a bottle, shake and vape. 

12 minutes ago, MyrridinEmrys said:

What juice are you using? I've been buying from here: https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk

Price and quality is brilliant: £35 for 5x60ml with free P&P

I go to my local shop in town and buy 4x10ml bottles all premixed ready at 12mg strength for £10 

Just had a look online and the store I use has its own site https://www.ukvapesupply.co.uk/City-Vape-30-70 this is the one I use 30/70 mix 

10 minutes ago, Kutusov said:

You guys will be fine. Justaddnic is also a good site to order from. You'll need to mix but it's simple, just pour everything into a bottle, shake and vape. 

Have not thought about making my own .. might look at this 

Edited by jsud2002
website added

7 minutes ago, jsud2002 said:

Have not thought about making my own .. might look at this 

I do it and it's very simple and cheap. Not really doing your own though, you are just mixing preset bottles. But there're no mistakes or regrets that way. ;)