• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Iceblue

Breitling A17035 Landed

After thinking about buying a breitling I wanted some thing I was going to wear a lot , not some thing that was going to be kept in the box as its mint and I would worry about marking it , After dealing with a fellow member thomsar we managed to sort out a deal for a breitling he had ,

the spec is

Model: Colt Automatic (Early)

Production Years: 1992-1998

Case Materials Available: Steel

Movement: Breitling 17

Power Reserve: 42 Hours

Water Resistance: 300m

Bezel: Unidirectional

Crown: Screwdown

Crystal: N/A

Diameter: 38mm

Thickness: 11mm

Weight: N/A

Bracelet: Professional

Lug Width: 18mm

Watchwinder Direction: Both

Most of my watches are a chunky divers type watches 45 mm plus , so this one,s going to take a little getting used too , as it in fair to good condition I can see me wearing it as a every dayer ,

I think its fair to say will stick with me for a bit as it's my entry into the world of breitling,s

233EB67E-3DDD-42DA-A45A-31C2E8917A0D_zpsgaeneouy.jpg

Sorry about the naff picture I need to get a adapter for the ipad so I can use my nikon

Edited by Iceblue

That's a bit of a classic and very nice too. :) Personally I like that sort of size watch and for a daily wearer it's very practical. The movement is a good one too, based on the ETA 2824, Breitling did a fair bit to it to enhance it and it should run within COSC if it's in good nick. A good buy !

That's a bit of a classic and very nice too. :) Personally I like that sort of size watch and for a daily wearer it's very practical. The movement is a good one too, based on the ETA 2824, Breitling did a fair bit to it to enhance it and it should run within COSC if it's in good nick. A good buy !

Cheers I must admit I am on day two of wearing it changed the strap three times so seems to be my daily beater at the mo

And had to google cosc lol

Edited by Iceblue

Lovely watch . I had one but let it go when I lusted after a Speedy. Always regretted as was one of my most wearable watches. The 38mm case probably helped too

Wear in health