• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
grey

Suggestions For Servicing 1960S Omega

A friend is hoping to recommission his father in law's 25 year service presentation Omega to use as a regular wearer. It's early 1960s 9ct gold manual wind with engraved snap-on case back, and also needs an Omega (or copy) crown, and obviously not worth a fortune.

Any help any members can offer in suggesting a someone to service it and replace the crown would be very welcome. Friend lives Teesside, but location not important. I've previously used Steve at Rytetime, but only for Seikos, so don't know if he 'does' Omegas.

Thanks in advance,

G

Steve serviced my birthyear 1961 Seamaster , so can certainly recommend him , also did the crown, crystal and seal at the same time

Edited by andyclient

Steve serviced my birthyear 1961 Seamaster , so can certainly recommend him , also did the crown, crystal and seal at the same time

Thanks for that Andy; got a similar response on the Sheffield forum, so shall feel comfortable recommending Steve.

Graham