• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The Watch Forum Whisky Club

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this forum just gets better! Watches and whisky! Well, I can put my twopence in and say that Japanese whisky is very good. I've tried the Hakushu 12 and Hibiki Harmony, which are both s

Very much looking forward to giving this new arrival a go. I tried the 8yr. old 200th. Anniversary Edition recently but wasn't overly impressed and prefer the regular 16yr. old version.  I'm

I am slowly tingling my taste buds with this little tipple Jura superstition lightly peated with a hint of smoke and spice Must say as it was a gift from some one I wasn't planning o

• 1 month later...
On 15/10/2020 at 10:16, Iceblue said:

Anyone tried penderyn whisky one from wales lovely drink to end off A tough  Week 

As it’s not proper Scottish shouldn’t that be Whiskey 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I don’t often buy Whisky never mind a single malt but this was on the offer shelf in ASDA today reduced from £42 to £25 so a decent saving

50633133316_a584935550_b.jpg

If it’s no good at least I’ll get a decent hangover.

:biggrin:

• Like 1
On 21/05/2019 at 22:07, Roger the Dodger said:

Norm...don't get me wrong, I love whisky...one of my favourites is Lafroaig, not to everyone's taste because of the smoke...it's like drinking a bonfire, but there was deffo somehing wrong with that Aberlour. Which is why it was disposed of.

Incidently any members with a Tesco club points card can get a bottle of Laphroaig for £26 at the moment

32 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

As it’s not proper Scottish shouldn’t that be Whiskey 

:whistle:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I don’t often buy Whisky never mind a single malt but this was on the offer shelf in ASDA today reduced from £42 to £25 so a decent saving

50633133316_a584935550_b.jpg

If it’s no good at least I’ll get a decent hangover.

:biggrin:

I get the whisky and whiskey but penderyn is defo whisky on its website