• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The Watch Forum Whisky Club

24 minutes ago, Hayballs said:

Enjoyed my Haig Clubman very much with ice.

Currently working my way through Dalwhinnie Winter's Gold. 

Remaining Lagavulin being kept for when family visit new grandson, if they ever can......

:watch:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, this forum just gets better! Watches and whisky! Well, I can put my twopence in and say that Japanese whisky is very good. I've tried the Hakushu 12 and Hibiki Harmony, which are both s

Very much looking forward to giving this new arrival a go. I tried the 8yr. old 200th. Anniversary Edition recently but wasn't overly impressed and prefer the regular 16yr. old version.  I'm

I am slowly tingling my taste buds with this little tipple Jura superstition lightly peated with a hint of smoke and spice Must say as it was a gift from some one I wasn't planning o

Posted Images

On 10/01/2021 at 21:07, Biker said:

I'm a single malt man and I like both of the Beckham brews, not everyone's personal choice but they are totally different and the clubman was actually blended to be mixer friendly.  I prefer them with just water, admittedly not my favourite but enjoyable none-the-less.

BTW I like the green ginger wine too, hmmmmmm .... seed planted!  :thumbsup:

To be properly Scottish and my memory of it back in the day it should really be JW Black Label & Crabbies, Morrisons advertise it on their website but I haven’t seen it in ours down here. 

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/8647/crabbies-green-ginger-wine

Both my grannies used to make their own batch for every New Year’s Eve not sure how alcoholic it would have been though.

• Like 1