• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The Watch Forum Whisky Club

Iceblue

• 2 weeks later...

The current spell of frosty weather down here in Sussex has got me back to porridge in the morning - one cupful of oats, one cupful of milk, one cupful of water. Bring to the simmer and reduce until all the oats have swelled and it's a nice, thick mix.

Stir in some brown sugar - and then add that essential spoonful of malt - Aberlour's the current favourite, with Dalwhinnie and Old Pulteney waiting in the wings...

Edited by Will Fly

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Welsh Single Malt - penderyn? Saw it in Morrisons today and never heard of it before.

Balvenie Carribean Cask tonight.

I have a bottle but haven't tried it yet , I was a gift from a family member

If the cap of the bottle is difficult to open I could help you. I have one of those universal bottle openers from Amazon............... :lol:

After visiting Coventry to watch the Wasps v Leinster match, I was flying back home from Birmingham. I took some time in the whiskey section airside, but found the selection bewildering. There must've been 50 choices in the £30-£60 price range. So I bought nothing. How do you choose which bottle to buy?

Edited by Deco

After visiting Coventry to watch the Wasps v Leinster match, I was flying back home from Birmingham. I took some time in the whiskey section airside, but found the selection bewildering. There must've been 50 choices in the £30-£60 price range. So I bought nothing. How do you choose which bottle to buy?

Are deco choosing is the easy bit you try em if you like

you buy another bottle lol