• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Forgotten Watches

tall_tim

I was just looking through my Photobucket account, dating back years, when I came across a photo of a watch I had, but had completely forgotten about.

What makes it interesting (to me anyway) is that it's a younger sibling of a watch I have now, that just this morning I withdrew from sale after deciding I like it too much to keep.

If only I still had the other (hint - if anyone has it...)

The one I have now...

40CBFEBF-1B73-4180-AC6C-8BFEB588D31B_zpsozcrpiru.jpg

and the one I had...

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000035A_zps2vku1zte.jpg

She lives! nice re-lume as the old was starting to crumble (I much prefer aged lume but if it starts to effect the running of the watch needs must) a new Tag bracelet new hands and crystal and Boom she looks a million dollars. This is by far and away the watch I ware most, others rotate in and out and have their days in the sun but this little lady just keeps catching my eye in the watch box! (Probably the new lume!)

Pics of the re-lume

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=75855&st=15

Still not bored of it like the style SO much I purchased her older sister but she still doesn't get as much wrist time as my first 1000

http://www.thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=82571&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1