• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Luxuryspy

Share Your Rolex

Why would Rolex be shown in the RLT Watch section? My guess is that Rolex would be shown/discussed in the general watch discussion section.

Edited by normdiaz

OK, I'll go first. This is not a Rolex, but it is the pride of my collection, and was bought from one of our members for £8500.00 last year. It's too expensive to wear often, so it stays locked in my safe most of the time and only comes out for special occasions:

DSCF3546_zps4218ee5b.jpg

:lol:

OK, I'll go first. This is not a Rolex, but it is the pride of my collection, and was bought from one of our members for £8500.00 last year. It's too expensive to wear often, so it stays locked in my safe most of the time and only comes out for special occasions:

DSCF3546_zps4218ee5b.jpg

:lol:

Pricey is it a solid platinum case , it is isn't it honest . Been after one of these for a decade do you want to smell it.

No chance of me selling this beauty any time soon mate, sorry.... :D

Edited by Davey P

No chance of me selling this beauty any time soon mate, sorry.... :D

You cut me deep Davey, the quest continues I will have the watch if not in this life then in the next .

No chance of me selling this beauty any time soon mate, sorry....

You cut me deep Davey, the quest continues I will have the watch if not in this life then in the next .

I hope your quest will eventually be successful, and you manage to acquire your grail - and if you're lucky you might even receive the top quality magazine it came with as well... :lol: Er, I mean, you might receive some documentation to prove the provenance from the original German navigator who it was *cough* issued to during WWII....... :whistle:

Wow you can trace it back to the original owner , that has to double the value you underestimated the value significantly .

No chance of me selling this beauty any time soon mate, sorry....

I hope your quest will eventually be successful, and you manage to acquire your grail - and if you're lucky you might even receive the top quality magazine it came with as well... :lol: Er, I mean, you might receive some documentation to prove the provenance from the original German navigator who it was *cough* issued to during WWII....... :whistle:

Amazon are selling one just like it complete with documentation. It must be a fake version of yours though going by the price. Search for: "Military Watches Magazine Collection Issue #2 Luftwaffe Aviator Germany 1940's Watch" on Amazon.

(20 odd quid - really!!??)

Blimey, 20 quid for a genuine reproduction of this fine timepiece? Must be a bargain mate (Mine was a tenner, by the way - Get in! :yahoo: )

Maybe you just want to "smell" it (see post above).

Not a mistake it was refering to the amount of BS floating around lol

Please post a place you would like to meet, i would love to bring my humble collection for you to "look" at, though you may just be dissatisfied with the "haul" , I mean........ .......at least give us a teaser eh??????

Hi Everyone,

I guys everyone loves looking at them.. Share your best watches..

Perhaps we can share our credit card details and PIN numbers too? :tongue2:

Edited by it'salivejim

Nothing in the Forum`s Rules precludes members of the forum working for or owning a firm/site that sells watches as long as they do not break this Forum Rule...

Advertising and Commercial Third Party Links

No advertising of products or services, or any other thing, is permitted unless sanctioned by the Admin team. Links to or URLs for commercial or other sites selling watches or watch related items are not permitted. Images linked from commercial sites will also be removed at the Admin team’s discretion. Within the context of any discussion, information about locating and sharing specific products and expertise is permitted.

As you mentioned the website address was in his personal details and therefore not visible on the open forum but I have removed it. So long as he does nothing that contravenes the above rule I can see no problem however I have referred the matter to the other Mods and await their opinions.

Edited by mach 0.0013137
Oops I made a mistake, now rectified.