• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Kutusov

Friday And Bye Bye January!

a red deep blue brings out the OCD I try and hide :D

And has anyone cancelled January 31st and not told me?

I have been wearing this bumper Rotary c1952 auto all week while in Belgium, and it hasn't missed a beat

DSC_1424_zps7952772b.jpg

DSC_1427_zps8ddc571f.jpg

DSC_1442_zps7a772c95.jpg

rtl70 today poor pic but does show off the carbon fibre dial well.................................................................................................IMG_35231_zpsqdv7kmxe.jpg

January's been a bit pants for me health wise - nothing serious just one miserable ailment after another - so good riddance to it & let the New Year commence :thumbup:

Piranha01_zpsea0680e4.jpg

Picked up my first ever Seiko a few days ago and I'm very happy with it. It was bought for a specific purpose, but at the moment it's just becoming familiar with my wrist! It can have a rest tomorrow!

IMG_1440.JPG