• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
kevkojak

Watch Photo Competition.

Sorry for the delay!

Right, who wants to take this Citizen Expo 2000 off my hands?

aaacit_zpst7yd7fav.jpg

Best photo between now and next Friday wins it.

We'll sort something out as far as judging - I'm sure the membership will give general nods of approval along the way so hopefully we can come up with an easy shortlist.

No strings, no rules. Any setting, scenario and watch you wish.

Shall we say three entries per member? Sounds fair enough and means the thread won't get too cluttered.

Crikey, heck of a start that. :notworthy:

Brand new? Mirror finish case never look like that for long on my wrist!

If this is going to become a regular feature (...and by God, I hope it does), I'm going to have to invest in a nice DSLR and macro lens. This is my entry...and forgive the poncy lettering across the bottom...just a ploy to prevent others (eg. Photobucket) stealing my pics and using them where ever they see fit...as they have done before....Here's my entry

bd041b87-1a06-4789-b00a-f13579963c5c_zpsf6f0111e.jpg

Sorry for the delay!

Right, who wants to take this Citizen Expo 2000 off my hands?

I'd rather not, but I will enter, there is little worry of me winning anyway. :D

First up, '63 reissue:

seagull96.jpg

Later,

William

Edited by William_Wilson

I'll play, but I really hope I won't win :D The first one is taken in front of the sauna stove, just after I had lit the fire.

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

Wow, it's not till you get them all in one room, do you realize how bad your own pics are :notworthy:

Couple of what I consider to be my best efforts so far, but I see I'm going to have to be a bit more imaginative in the future. Very good so far chaps.

Gu7sBQ.jpg

J27XAN.jpg

I'll take part because as my dad always says 'its the taking part not the winning'. If I am 'lucky enough' to win i'll leave the prize in the forum coffers ready for the Secret Santa to collect towards the end of the year :D :D :D

16279007149_4f2f52e47c_b.jpg

Oh I'll give it a go, even though my photography is horrific. :D For no other reaon than they are my favourite watches.

U.A.E. Air Force Aerospace. Spoiled by this 40 year old atlas only having this page margin ruined small map of the U.A.E. :(

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg