• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
mcb2007

Omega Owners' Club

My PO. Now working to COSC after an Omega service and tune down to 25500bph

IMAG0561_zpsiyaery0y.jpg

• Like 1

Can I bring some slightly older models to the party? 

IMG_20150519_162442_zps1f6bba39.jpg~orig

Dynamic_zpsapbdw1f7.jpg~original

IMG_0310_zps72792e99.jpg~original

I think I ought to get some better photos if I'm going to stay in this esteemed company.

• Like 2

Now your talking, my mouth is drooling over some these pictures....here are some of mine...Deville dress watch for starters...

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Edited by martinzx
changed picture hosting

My pair:

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

And the significant other half's De Ville:

IMG_0108.JPG

Edited by Caller
  • Like 2

lovely show ive yet to own one might do when funds permit me to afford the one i really want which i'm not decided on yet but i do like the aquaterra:smile:

Here is one of my Omegas. I got hold of this as an uncased movement/dial and, following a good clean and oiling, I fitted it into a NOS case I obtained from a guy in the Netherlands. I think it looks quite presentable.

untitled-16

• Like 3

Is it possible to get a speedy or a sea master co-axial for around £900 or £1000

Them 2 are my dream watches

I'm not a collector, but would like at least 1 really nice watch to last me years.

I just don't want to spend over a thousand. 

I work in warehousing as an order picker. I get £8 + an hr and I work a 2-10 permanent shift so I also get premium pay for that as well. And for working weekends..

So to me. £1000 is almost alot of money.

1 hour ago, damo08 said:

Is it possible to get a speedy or a sea master co-axial for around £900 or £1000

Them 2 are my dream watches

I'm not a collector, but would like at least 1 really nice watch to last me years.

I just don't want to spend over a thousand. 

I work in warehousing as an order picker. I get £8 + an hr and I work a 2-10 permanent shift so I also get premium pay for that as well. And for working weekends..

So to me. £1000 is almost alot of money.

Honestly? No, not any more, maybe a couple of years back but that ship has sailed. A good SMP auto will be at least £1100, I doubt you will find a co-ax SMP for less than £1300 and the Speedys are more like £1400+ these days. You may well find a Speedy reduced for your budget but they aren't for everyone.

What are the reference numbers to the omega speed masters and sea masters in this topic, Especially  the 2009 one? Thanks

im trying to find one for around £1500 - £1700

Need to add my latest to this club, my 1957 Broad Arrow LE. Now the proud owner of 3 Omegas, it will be a while before I get another! :sadwalk:

-QNFg7mHMTe7wxdsBBvwBfr1KmL1a1CtNph34Xfn

• Like 7

On 11/23/2015 at 16:52, Caller said:

Need to add my latest to this club, my 1957 Broad Arrow LE. Now the proud owner of 3 Omegas, it will be a while before I get another! :sadwalk:

-QNFg7mHMTe7wxdsBBvwBfr1KmL1a1CtNph34Xfn

Lovely!

• Like 1