• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Casio G-Shock Owners Club

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The full metal G-Shocks don't muck about do they! It's like an Ediface in Hulk mode....

Vintage is really my thing, but recently have bought 5 (Yes, 5 ) G Shocks, 3 for me and 2 for my youngest daughter. Mine:   The Monster's : The first one is actually

One of my G-Shocks, I got two from my Birthday this year and I’ve got a feeling I’ll be buying a few more this year...

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Casio G-Shock Solar Radio Controlled Chronograph Orange Strap Gents Watch  GW-3000M-4AER

A Christmas present form my Wife about 5 yrs ago, use it when working on things and Fridays usually, always the watch I wear on holidays too.

Mens Casio G-Shock Antimagnetic Alarm Chronograph Watch G-100-1BVMUR

Purchased in 2003 when I was going to Switzerland at Gatwick on the way out, lost for a long while whilst not riding my motorbike and only found when I heard a very weak beeping alarm and found it in my bike jacket pocket!

0000284_b-grade-casio-g-shock-ga-1000-4aer.png

Purchase about 4 years ago a little present when I received a bonus from work the MIL still goes on about how I lavished money on myself selfishly whilst having a wife and 3 kids, I put 3x the cost of this into the wife's account and 10x more into the joint account - I just smile and simmer internally.

My wife did by ne another to replace the lost one but I can't find a photo.

Next G shock will be a mud master or MRG.......

• Like 1

Morning Chaps , after attempting to buy a couple of vintage Casio's on eBay last night and failing :angry: 

I woke this morning and finally joined the G Shock club :thumbs_up:

A Casioak  brand new with 20% off in the sale 

Was looking hard during the summer but you couldn't get hold of them unless you wanted to pay double money for 1 

Was gonna go for the stealth model but opted for the white indices version for practicality reasons 

My buying urge had been satisfied for the time being 

• Like 1

Can't quite understand why I've not posted here before, having had G-Shocks for the whole duration of my membership...:hmmm9uh:

From 1998, a DW-6630B. This was my work watch and served me faithfully for 14 years before being retired. For services rendered, I gave it a complete makeover and it's still going strong. It's only had three batteries in all that time.

In this pic (circa 2000) it was still fairly new and still retained its 'bullbars'. (Bottom row, second left)
Watch box.

After 14 years, it looked a bit sorry for itself...
Casio

Finally retired and restored.
Casio DW 6630B

Casio DW 6630B

Further along in that box shot above is a G-6900-A Solar that I bought to take over from the one above, but couldn't get on with it and sold it on farly quickly.
Casio

It was replaced with this GA-100.
Casio

Which I liked so much that I bought one of the white versions, too.
Casio

A black and yellow GW-3500B Gravity Defier/Aviator soon followed, which was the last work watch I bought before retiring.
Casio GW-3500B G Shock Aviator.

The latest to the line up was a Rangeman. I particularly liked the 'Lightning' yellow 30th anniversary model GW-9430EJ-9, but wasn't keen on the yellow screen. I therefore bought a standard black model and changed the strap and case for the genuine yellow strap and case of the former.

As received...
Casio GW-9400 Rangeman.

...and 17 minutes later...
Casio GW-9400 Rangeman.