UK Watch Forum banner

Hamilton owners club

19K views 86 replies 54 participants last post by  dbc243 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
My Tonneau

#22 ·
OK - I'll have a look. Any idea if this customization included offering dials that otherwise were not part of the Electric lineup? It's either the dial on the watch pictured above, or the one on another 'Masterpiece' branded model I have, where the dial doesn't match any of the identified models in the book (there are some that are close in the Nautilus lineup, but no exact matches.) I'll confirm which when I get home tonight (and post a photo of the dial if it's not the watch above), but that's been another mystery that I haven't been able to suss out.

#24 ·
I'm assuming you mean the Electronic Diver's watch?

It's a model 702009-3 dating back to the mid-70's, using an ESA 9158 movement - it's been nicely restored by Paul (Silver Hawk), and was a "real" diver's watch back in its day, what with a screw down back and screw down crown (wouldn't chance it in the water now though!)

#26 ·
It really depends -- the watch, when issued, came on a blue/red band that matched the dial. If you can find it in good nick with that band, then I would expect a couple hundred $; mine was just the watch in great condition (just needed the brushed finish touched up and a COA on the movement) and I paid about $70 a few years back. I see maybe one or two per year come up on the 'bay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.