• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Orient Owners' Club

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I somehow missed this thread    Anyway, here`s my Orient collection...   3 Star, cal.48320 17 Jewels, circa 1980s.   M-Force CEX4001DO  cal. 46G41 21 Jewels.

I`m presuming these are also eligible for inclusion to the thread...   ORIENT STAR, WZ0311PF, cal.597 21 Jewels     Orient Star, YFR00001B0, cal. 46S 23 jewels.

I'm in      

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I won this Mako 2 off fleabay for a smidgeon over £80, Boxed and with original bracelet and Special delivery! Wanted a blue one originally but then remembered that black was my fave dial colour!

XGsvnkK.jpg

I'm really fancying a Bambino- There's one in the sales corner but i've bought so many watches over the last few months that i'm trying to excercise some restraint!!- Dunno how i'll fare! :scared:

John :thumbsup:

Edited by johnbaz
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Biker said:

Yeah, I swung by that one a couple of times too.

Crackin' watch.

I was going to buy it the first time it was advertised but bank transfer was payment method, I'd not been able to get on online banking in more than a year as they kept sending a text with a code to the wrong phone number, They finally sorted it in time to buy it the second time round!! 

John :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My first Orient arrived yesterday - the Mako II - and I'm very impressed so far. I'm hoping to take it for a swim soon to see how it does. I had read less than flattering reviews about the strap, but I think it's decent.

QFi5gMM.jpg

• Like 2

I've been after a Mako ll,  in fact I have an eye on one at the moment.    I have two Orient at present, and the quality and finish is excellent. 

I got a new Kamasu about 4 months ago, and this Ray (second hand).   To be honest I prefer the Ray.        I agree the bracelet is spot on.

Have you checked the luminescence yet, it's outstanding.large.20200729_195902.jpg.04d15677e7304efc40b124aaa6041718.jpglarge.20200729_200017.jpg.e60ca3263930141a0a1b11732afe2567.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...